“I believe it is possible to emerge from a crisis with
a fuller awareness and more profound ability to manage future difficulties.”
DR. KIRA BARTLETT
LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Dr. Kira Bartlett is a New York state licensed clinical psychologist with over 20 years of successful clinical experience with individuals in short- and long-term psychotherapy. Her private practice is in White Plains, New York and Manhattan, New York.
In addition to clinical work. Dr. Bartlett provides training and in-services for professionals and agencies interested in screening for postpartum mood disorders and for training in mindfulness. She is available for consultation and clinical supervision as well.
She is also a certified Meditation teacher and is also certified in Positive Psychology.
Dr. Bartlett strives to create a non-judgmental environment for examining personal issues while aiding her clients in becoming more comfortable with a wide range of emotional experiences that make life interesting and enjoyable.
- New York State Psychological Association
- Postpartum Support International
- Postpartum Resource Center of New York
- President of the Hudson Valley Birth Network
DR BARTLETT IN THE NEWS
- The Journal News: Postpartum Depression is no Mere ‘Baby Blues’ – April 6, 2014
- Fox News online: New Mom? 5 Ways to Adjust to the New You – Feb 8, 2012
- Fox News online: Full Time Mom: Beat the Boredom Blues – October 19, 2011